A Timely Seminar for Women: Sexual Sanity …
The (hidden) Heart of the Matter
Answers to questions many are asking. What does the BIBLE have to say? How can we PARENT our children? How are we in the church to RESPOND? Where can we find HOPE and HELP? Join us for a series of seminars on Friday evening, 7:00-9:00 p.m., September 18 and Saturday morning, 9:00-11:30 a.m., September 19, 2015 at Westminster Christian Academy Theatre, 800 Maryville Centre Drive, Town & Country, MO 63017. Register here for seminar.
- Receive Timeless INSTRUCTION
- Discover a Renewed IDENTITY
- Realize a Hope-filled INHERITANCE
Ellen Dykas, Harvest USA
A Leaders’ Luncheon for pastors, youth leaders or women’s ministry leaders is on Friday, September 18, 2015, at noon, Central Presbyterian Church. Reservations required for Leaders’ Luncheon.
Find hope and direction for becoming a part of God’s healing work in a hurting world. Topics include:
- Our Hidden Life in Jesus: Hope for Sexual and Relational Faithfulness
- Relational & Sexual Integrity: Uncovering the Hidden Idols of the Heart
- No Longer Hidden: Helping Each Other Live Faithfully
Sponsored by Hidden Heart Ministry.